Lactate Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Product group Assays
- SupplierCell Biolabs
- Product NameLactate Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Delivery Days Customer4
- Assay Detection RangeColorimetric
- Category SupplierKit
- CertificationResearch Use Only
- Scientific DescriptionOur Lactate Assay Kit measures L-lactate in biological samples. Lactate is first oxidized by lactate oxidase, yielding pyruvate and hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide released from this reaction is specifically detected by either a colorimetric or fluorometric probe in a 1:1 ratio. Lactate levels in unknown samples are determined based on a lactate standard curve.
- Storage InstructionUpon receipt, store the Lactate Standard, Colorimetric Probe, HRP, and Lactate Oxidase at -20ºC. The Colorimetric Probe is light sensitive and must be stored accordingly. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles. Store the 10X Assay Buffer at room temperature.