Goat anti Dog IgM (Fc specific)
Product group Antibodies
- Product NameGoat anti Dog IgM (Fc specific)
- Delivery Days Customer7
- Category SupplierSecondary antibodies
- CertificationResearch Use Only
- Clone IDPolyclonal
- SourceHighly purified normal IgM isolated from pooled dog serum. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Storage InstructionThe lyophilized antiserum is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. Dilutions may be prepared by adding phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the antiserum. Diluted antiserum should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day.