Goat anti Human IgG IgA IgM (heavy and light chains), conjugated with Horseradish peroxidase
Product group Antibodies
- Product NameGoat anti Human IgG IgA IgM (heavy and light chains), conjugated with Horseradish peroxidase
- Delivery Days Customer7
- Category SupplierSecondary antibodies
- CertificationResearch Use Only
- Clone IDPolyclonal
- SourcePurified polyclonal human IgG, and IgA and IgM containing factions isolated from human serum. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Reactivity SupplierHuman
- Storage InstructionThe lyophilized conjugate is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. Spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly in the dark at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the immunoconjugate.