Goat anti Rabbit IgM (Fc specific), conjugated with Horseradish peroxidase
Product group Antibodies
- Product NameGoat anti Rabbit IgM (Fc specific), conjugated with Horseradish peroxidase
- Delivery Days Customer7
- Category SupplierSecondary antibodies
- CertificationResearch Use Only
- Clone IDPolyclonal
- SourcePurified IgM isolated from rabbit serum. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Reactivity SupplierRabbit
- Storage InstructionThe lyophilized conjugate is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the immunoconjugate.