Goat anti Turkey IgG (heavy and light chains)
Product group Antibodies
- Product NameGoat anti Turkey IgG (heavy and light chains)
- Delivery Days Customer7
- Category SupplierSecondary antibodies
- CertificationResearch Use Only
- Clone IDPolyclonal
- SourcePurified normal IgG isolated from pooled turkey serum. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Storage InstructionThe lyophilised antiserum is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. Working dilutions are prepared by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the product.