OxiSelect Nitrotyrosine ELISA Kit (5 plates)
Product group Assays
- SupplierCell Biolabs
- Product NameOxiSelect Nitrotyrosine ELISA Kit (5 plates)
- Delivery Days Customer4
- Assay Detection RangeColorimetric
- Category SupplierKit
- CertificationResearch Use Only
- Scientific DescriptionNitric oxide influences a variety of biological processes including cell proliferation, apoptosis, neurotoxicity and extracellular matrix remodeling. Nitric oxide reacts with superoxide to form peroxynitrite, which in turn nitrates tyrosine residues in proteins. Nitrotyrosine therefore serves as a marker for peroxynitrite action in a variety of disease states and in conditions of cellular damage and oxidative stress. Our OxiSelect Nitrotyrosine ELISA Kit provides a sensitive method to measure the formation of 3-nitrotyrosine in proteins.
- Storage InstructionUpon receipt, aliquot and store the Nitrated BSA Standard at -20ºC to avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles. Store all other kit components at 4ºC.